I'm A Little Scientist Set 1 (Paperback)
- Matilda Experiences Static Electricity
- Emma Investigates Water
- Timmy Understands Refraction
- Audrey Plays With Bubbles
Go beyond the story with fun activities and simple experiments to encourage interactive learning! Each book features two pages of scientific experiments for children to put what they've learnt into action.
- A series of science-themed stories for 3–8 year olds
- It will teach science themes and concepts through stories, instead of just through non-fiction facts, i.e., it is not a 101 facts book. it engages kids in science through storytelling
- Contains four pages of suggested activities and further facts at the end of the story and Augmented Reality (AR) elements.
Dimensions (cm): 26 x 21 x 2
Weight (kg): 0.7
Other title in this series:
Powered by Froala Editor