COMBO: Masjid Al-Haram Storybox
WHAT IS IN THE BOX?
1. MASJIDIL HARAM 3D PUZZLE
- 12 pieces of EPS Foam 3d Jigsaw Puzzle (231 puzzle pieces) complete with picture instruction
- Assembled size 48 x 29 x 18.2 cm
2. AN ILLUSTRATED GEOGRAPHY OF THE HAJJ ROUTE
- The 5th Pillar, Hajj Folding Map (128 gsm A2 Art Paper)
3. SNAP! Hajj The 5th Pillar of Islam
- Hajj The 5th Pillar of Islam Snap Card Pocket Game (48 pcs)
* The material and the jigsaw puzzle conforms to EU safety protocols E/2009/48/EC and EN-71-1, 71-2, 71-3 testing standards.
Masjidil Haram Storybox is an activity box to encourage our children to become a maker ("muhandis") and at the same time learn and love seerah.
In this Pillars of Faith series we would love to invite parents/grandparents/aunties/uncles to spend quality time with their children to build 3d-model of the special mosque in Islam from 3d puzzle pieces together as a family fun time activity.
Each storybox includes a folding map about the rituals of Hajj as aid for the parents to narrate relevant rituals of Hajj. Also included in the pack are 48 pieces of Illustrated Cards / Pocket Game depicting the rituals of Hajj as family game time.
Children from 5 years old can build this model as long as their parents or adults are with them to supervise this mini construction activity.
Dimensions (cm): 32 x 26 x 4
Weight (kg): 0.75