Combo Arabic Learning
Babies and young children learn best when they have warm, engaged and responsive relationships with their main carers - the parents and early childhood educators. Lots of time spent playing and interacting with carers and others helps children learn the skills they need for life – like communicating, thinking, problem-solving, moving and being with other people.
This combo is specially created to introduce arabic alphabet to your sweetheart through storytelling - a way that is most beloved to young children. It consists of:
This combo consists of:
Learn Arabic Words & Develop Observation Skills
Perfect for encouraging children to build vocabulary and language skills, Kid’s Box: Arabic Alphabet helps children grasp basic Arabic words, their formation, meaning and usage. Children will love discovering and learning new words to build Arabic vocabulary in a fun way while playing various games.
- A card game for 2 and more players
- Suitable for children 3 years and above
- Learn more than 300 Arabic words
- Improves memory and concentration skills
- A simple, fun-filled and educational game
- Challenge your brain in just 15 minutes
- Full of fun illustrations
- A perfect boredom buster for children
- Includes words from topics such as animals, home, school, fruits, and transport.
- Includes 56 double sided cards and a dice.
The world’s first wooden Arabic alphabet sound puzzle!
Replace the letter in the correct position to hear its name eg. Alif, Baa, Taa etc.
Replace the Pieces to Hear:
- the name of the letter
- the name of an animal or object beginning with the letter
- the alphabet song in Arabic!
- Letter recognition – helps children recognise the Arabic Alphabet
- Listening – encourages children to listen to the sounds of the puzzle
- Enhances vocabulary – children can learn 34 fun words in Arabic
- Encourages hand eye coordination and pincer grip
- Encourages independent play
A fun way to learn the Arabic Alphabet!
- Suitable for children 3+ years
- Made from quality wood
- Includes 2xAAA batteries
- Meets UK and European standards for Toy safety, EN71, CE